Hello Kitty Bat Scarification

I’m not sure what the appeal is to Hello Kitty scarification (onetwo and three — then again, I have no idea what the appeal of Hello Kitty is…) other than Hello Kitty fanatics wanting to manufacture real pain in addition to the mental anguish that the evil feline brings to their lives. There isn’t any other explanation for things like this Hello Kitty bat scarification:

hello-kitty-bat-scarification

When one feels the need to carve a cartoon character into their skin to show their devotion, that is a pretty good warning sign to any significant other how their life is going to be in the future — especially when the tattoo directly below says “I’ll eat your heart out.” I can’t think of anything that better sums up the true character of Hello Kitty and exactly what she will do when you live in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Kara, who by getting this done has already done far worse to herself than the evils I could ever imagine wishing upon her for thinking that it would be a good idea to send this photo to me…

This entry was posted in Strange, Tattoo and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Hello Kitty Bat Scarification

1. Liz Stockton says:

Okay, she either has a dark sense of humor or is a wee bit messed…

Also, isn’t cutting that close to your neck dangerous?

2. random says:

Scarification can be done all over the body, if done by the right person, it’s not dangerous.

3. darlene says:

4. Majda says:

I swear to God, Darlene makes me lol every time.

5. TerraH says:

Ok, darlene can’t seriously believe what she writes. No one in their right mind would come onto someone elses website, let alone a Hello Kitty HELL website, on a regular basis and talk derogatorily to the person who keeps everyone entertained. Well, the ones who aren’t brainwashed by the satanic feline, anyway.

6. danigirl says:

owi

7. Nono says:

Hello Batty.

8. kenzington says:

darlene is INSANE! she needs to be carted off in a hello kitty straitjacket and be stuck in a hello kitty padded room. actually, if you searched long enough you could prolly find one…..
    ;]

9. danigirl says:

I believe that is why we did not hear from Darlene for a while, I think the asylum took away her computer priveleges for a while during her electro shock therapy

10. acton says:

I find Scarification idiotic , the only way to reverse it is a skin graft.

11. Jay. says:

What’s so bad about darlene’s opinion? This site itself is an opinion on hello kitty products. I think darlene has every right to comment on everything =D

12. Marlene says:

Not everyone is lucky enough to have Hello Kitty inside their body!

Many people want to have Hello Kitty with them as often as possible and carry Hello Kitty gadgets and some love her so much that they do this! By doing so, they help Hello Kitty be present in their lives, as well as in the lives of others. This is a great thing as Hello Kitty brings so much happiness to everyone.

13. Plumber Bondi says:

Lucky You I even love hello Kitty But My parents Dont allow To put tattoes,
    I have some gadgets and Tees Too,

14. mabbii says:

“The only pain that we feel is the pain of having to read your ridiculous writing. It gives all of us a headache every time much worse than the pain caused by something like this.”
    No, it seems you’re the only one who gets headaches by this…

“Wanting Hello Kitty as a part of your body is normal for anyone that knows what Hello Kitty is all about. It’s love and happiness that becomes part of you. Your failure to understand this concept proves how ignorant you really are to how much joy Hello Kitty brings to people.”
    Omg… you’re crazy.

“You should keep your comments to yourself since they have no basis in reality and make you look like the fool we have all learned you are.”
    OMG ROFLMFAO LOLOLOLOL!
    No basis in reality?
    Says YOU?!

15. Catherine says:

My question is why does HK have to be something other than just HK? A bat, Freddie Kruger, Star Wars etc..? WTF
    Isn’t her being just HK enough?

16. Kitteh!! says:

@ Jay, I agree that everyone has a right to an opinion, but not to just produce indentikit rants. If I cared enough, I could probably write a computer programme that would generate rants almost indistinguishable from Darlene’s “rant and vanish” posts, they are that similar to each other in content.

Also, Darlene never engages; we’re still waiting for a reply to a direct question she was asked 2 years ago.

17. Indiana says:

@Kitteh,
    Excuse me for asking but, what was that question she was asked?

@Darlene,
    Okay, now your just doing it for little giggles.
    WHY WOULD YOU WANT A SCAR ON YOUR SKIN OF HELLO KITTY?
    That’s scary. Seriously.

18. Kitteh!! says:

@Indiana, Darlene keeps talking about “all the good HK does”; all she was asked to do was to produce some independant proof (ie not Sanrio or HK fan sites) of this good.

19. Indiana says:

@Kitteh,

Probs didn’t even read the question, since she’s one of the biggest trolls on the internet that I’ve seen.

20. steph says:

@darlene- Go fly a kite.

Someone must be a crackhead to willingly do this.

21. Anna says:

I think darlene may not have a real good grasp on the concept of irony (which, I just have to believe, is inherent in such a scarification as this one).
    On the other hand, goodness gracious, I now come here not just for the cool ranting about HK, but because I love to see what crazy yet I-take-myself-so-very-very-seriously crap darlene comes up with next. HKH is now doubly worth the read.

22. yo says:

I Disagree With All The People Who Says Darlene Should Go Let Her Stay :D She Helps Make The Site What It Is

23. Dmndash says:

“Marlene
    Time: July 14, 2009, 2:24 am

Not everyone is lucky enough to have Hello Kitty inside their body!”
    i hope…ooooh i so hope that because i just watched the “mac kitty cosmetic clip” my eyes are temporary malfunctioned
    hello kitty inside your body…hmmmm…..maybe Sanrio will invent HK peace-makers or enema kits ^_^
    bring on the pretty pink poopy remover! for the fun times HK brings to the world

24. kara!!! says:

i love my hello kitty bat. and she is all healed now. and to catherine- the image itself is from the hello kitty cartridge for the cricut. if you dont know what a cricut is, google it. but its got a bunch of really cute hello kitty images. and represents 2 of my loves! hello kitty and bats! its a win win for me.

25. chris says:

hahaha thats my aunt kara(:

26. Ashley says:

Love it!

27. Nicci says:

Cutting HK into skin??? Now why didn’t I think of that! Bloody ingenius- love it! lolz

28. ElectroGirl says:

@darlene.

Hahahahha i reackon about 1000 pictures from Hello Kitty Hell now and darlene still feels the need to rant.

lol.

29. s says:

this is disgusting. I love Hello Kitty but this is one of the only things I wouldn’t do to myself to show my love. This isn’t a good scarification anyways. nasty

30. kara!!! says:

not a good scarification how? because its hello kitty? those are the cleanest lines ive ever seen.

31. nixie midian says:

@kara- then you havent seen good scarification.look at the ears and wings closer….horribly done.

Why would any one put that on their body? im a tattoo/modification junkie. this is just the most ridiculous thing i have seen