Hello Kitty Ferrari

You know that the results are not going to be good when a Hello Kitty fanatic has a lot of money. The one fact that we could console ourselves with when seeing the Hello Kitty Ferrari was that it was photoshopped, but you knew it was simply a matter of time that a Hello Kitty fanatic with a lot of money thought that making a real Hello Kitty Ferrari would be a good idea. If you love cars, simply walk away at this point and don’t come back because you won’t be able to undo what you have just seen:

Hello Kitty Ferrari exhaust

Hello Kitty Ferrari mirror

Hello Kitty Ferrari steering wheel

Hello Kitty Ferrari insides

Hello Kitty Ferrari

While the horrific mutilation of this car brings tears of pain to my eyes, my wife absolutely loves the idea of a Hello Kitty Ferrari. She would love to have one among the fleet of Hello Kitty cars that she hopes to one day own. Sometimes it’s a true blessing that there are limited funds here in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by SFR (via dekit) who should have to have all his future cars Hello Kittified as punishment for ever thinking that sending these photos to me would be a good idea…

This entry was posted in Strange, Vehicle and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Hello Kitty Ferrari

1. Kitty says:

Jesus christ almighty, who the hell did that to a ferrari?!

Can i shoot them? Please? I’ll be good and start at the knees and work my way up to make them suffer for this abomination :D

Um, yeah, that’s not right. O.o

3. anie says:

ugh. it’s not even done WELL! it just looks cluttered. -sigh- In the name of all that is good and holy, not a ferrari.

4. Steph says:

I like the outside, but the inside is waaay too much! Lets see what Darlene has to say lol

5. Mel says:

What a waste of an awesome vehicle. The Hello Kitty inside the car is waaay too much.

6. Mel says:

Car= Ferrari

7. Rhianimator says:

@kitty
    What size ammo you need? Honestly, that’s just grotesque and should be punished.

8. Rhianimator says:

@kitty

9. nocem says:

wow… fantastic…!!! =(^_^)=

10. Kitteh!! says:

Does anyone know if this car has been submitted to http://www.barryboys.co.uk yet? I would check, but the site is very NSFW, mainly for reasons of language.

11. Savage2003 says:

I know what this is, an advert for public transport!

12. Heidi says:

oh so very sad…. ;(

13. Kitty says:

@ Rhianimator I’m thinking dragons breath cartridges. Go look them up on You Tube. They deserve to eat HK and sanrio :D

14. darlene says:

15. Mário says:

Enzo Ferrari is spinning at his grave. This guy just destroyed a beautiful machine and turned it into a Hello Kitty Madness Machine.
    For the sake of the brand Ferrari, this car deserves to be bought bu Ferrari and restored to his original appearance. Or jst crushed and destroyed, for nobody dares to do the same to another Ferrari.

16. Rhianimator says:

@Kitty One case of flaming incendiary goodness coming up. *big evil grin*

17. acton says:

I drive this car in defiance of you all.

18. LeeJH says:

Truly amazing.

19. danigirl says:

OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!

20. strawrose says:

They could’ve done it well, but it’s so badly made.

21. mhkitty says:

Oh. My. God. What. The. F&@K!?!?!?!?!
    Really? Are you serious? Why, I ask you. Why?
    What did that Ferarri ever do to you???
    I bet this person and the Scion owner would be great friends!
    I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit…

22. Fia says:

Hi!

But if you do have a lot of money and really loves car, why the hell would you buy a Ferrari in the first place?! And if you absolutely ahve to molest a car with Hello Kitty, then go ahead and keep that to the Ferrari. It will look ugly no matter what you do to it. It’s just a brand that costs ridicoulusly much and not a real car.

Haha thanks for a great blog! Love it!

BR Fia

23. JR says:

The exhaust pipes look like Goatse !

24. sfr says:

hi..
    im the one who sending those link and picture..
    *anyone want to see Range Rover kitty* i found one !!

sfr

25. yolanda says:

omgg iwantt ett!ahhh super cutee luv ett!:]]

26. Quynh says:

That poor Ferrari. i love hello kitty, but to do that to a Ferrari is simply sin.

27. Sophia says:

Yup, I received this one and this is a ferrari from a very rich laywer with obsessions in Hello Kitty in Indonesia.

28. JADE says:

wtf?they OD killed this car.**shoot the messenger**and i AM a hk lover

29. Eric says:

Ow…

The only plus side I can see is that nobody would ever steal the thing. (Well, except another HK fanatic.) Maybe it cuts down on the insurance rates?

“Any anti-theft devices?”
    “The entire care is Hello Kitty themed. Upholstery, exhausts, the works.”
    “… I’ll put down ‘yes,’ then.”

30. HKH8ER says:

HELLO KITTY FERRARI = A GIRL’S DREAM/A GUY’S NIGHTMARE XD

31. Jorge says:

WOW!! how easily you can destroy a beautiful expensive car

32. Steve says:

What is this I don’t even…

33. Julie says:

Oh….. wow……
    You know… I thought I was a hello kitty fanatic…
    But… YOU NEVER DO THIS TO CARS!!!
    I guess my love of cars overpowers kitty for now..
    at least its not my beloved lambo…

34. Tabsy says:

“Why would anyone not want to look at this? It’s what dreams are made of. This is the dream car of every woman in the world! Any man that would buy this would be the most popular man on the planet. Once you see this, everyone can see that this is why Ferrari’s were made.

I think you are just jealous because you don’t have a car a stylish and trendy as this so you have to put down a car that everyone else loves. It proves how petty and unthankful you are.”
    Let me answer her questions and fix her errors…
    #1.They wouldn’t want to have to pay for laser eye surgery.
    #2.It’s what nightmares are made of.
    #3.No, this is the dream car of the preppiest girls in L.A.
    #4.Any man who would buy this would be the most laughed at man in the universe. Aliens would laugh at him.
    #5.Ferraris were made for speed and style. Not gaudiness.
    #6.Nobody but you and the person who owns it loves this car.
    #7.Actually proves how little car sense Darlene (or whoever is posing as her)has.

We must keep Mustangs safe at all costs!!

35. Tabsy says:

Okay, maybe other people DO like it. I’m sorry. I overreacted. Happy?

36. Samyrdz says:

I am a HUGE fan of HK but this is soooo tasteless. The inside is way too cluttered. I mean its a Ferrari for goodness sake, couldn’t you have gone with some classy HK products like having HK embroidered into the seats instead of those awful seat covers??
    The outside mirror decals would have looked better on a Honda, like I said I love Hk but this has earned its rightful place in HK Hell

37. iluvfarrahrisandblue says:

omg freaking gosh. see this is why hello kitty needs to die the person who came up with it needs to die there are hot men out there forced to live with pysho hello kitty fans. i love cars look look at look at it. i hate to say this but die freaky car die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Arquie says:

I thought hello kitty was cute before I had a friend who was OBSESSED with it. OMG! DIE STUPID CAT DIIIIIIEEEE! I LOVE cars and this ferrari i was like “hmm cute, but I would NEVER drive it” until I saw this inside. I swear Hello Kitty exploded inside this car. WAY too much!

39. Natalie says:

As much as I am a huge fan of Hello Kitty, doing that to a Ferrari is waaaay too much. Way to ruin a perfectly good car. >=(

40. Fernando says:

That´s horrible! i´m crying here!!! NEVER GIVE A FERRARI TO WOMEN!! They do not know about precise mechanics, aerodynamics, italian style, etc… A Ferrari is a fine machine, not something “cute”….

41. Kanneb says:

This shows us that more money not necessary means more class. Here, we can see a perfect sample of what I mean.

The lawyer, owner of this Ferrari is a perfect idiot, she knows crap about style or high class precise machine. She knows nothing about the art of engineering.

Its like painting mustaches to La Gioconda and feel creative and original for doing that. What a piece of classless idiot.

She deserves to be shot.

42. Steffi says:

First post on here.. can i just say, Darlene I LOVE your opinionated posts…. I love that you have no sense of style or class.

I assure you that I am a blonde, mid 20′s, girly girl who is lucky enough to have her very own Enzo and if anyone mutilated my car like this I would kill them in the most painful way I could think of…

From the rest of this amazing blog, im guessing i’d have to hello kitty them to death.

HKH <3

43. Cordell says:

Where can I order the exhaust pipes from? I would like to get them for my girlfriend..

44. austin says:

IM GUESSING THE DRIVER HIT HELLO KITTY AND HER GUTS SPILT ALL OVER THE CAR

45. MZ CIERA A.K.A DHA BARBIE says:

WHO WANT TO RACE ME IN DIS CUZ ALL I DO IS WIN PUT YA MONEY UP AND GET IT TOOK YOU SILLY RABBITS AND I C YALL AT DHA FINISH LINE VROOOOM IM OUTTA HERE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

46. Byrdie says:

Okay, the exhaust pipes are cute. If they could have come up with some special forms for the headlights, that would have been darling, too.

The inside is an atrocity. One could do the interior of the car, but it’d have to be one hell of a lot more subtle than *that*. Maybe in HK metallics or something.

The side mirrors would only work if the Ferrari had been white to begin with. They *look* like replacements, which just should not be on suck a slick vehicle.

Cripes, I’ve seen a Juggalo VW Bug that was done with more class than this.