Hello Kitty Must Die

It’s not often you come across the perfect gift for the Hello Kitty fanatic, but Hello Kitty Must Die by Angela S. Choi is a pretty close to being one. I don’t even know what is inside it and I already like it. Of course, I would spend at least a month on the couch in the Hello Kitty sleeping bag if I ever get it for my wife, but it may be worth the price…

Hello Kitty Must Die

Sent in by Jennifer

This entry was posted in Hello Kitty, Photo Dump and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hello Kitty Must Die

1. alexis gold says:

that is SOLID GOLD!!!

2. Anonymous says:

That actually seems like a decent read. However, for the record, it really has nothing to do with Hello Kitty. She uses Hello Kitty as a reference to Japanese culture and wants to kill the traditions of such in herself, not actually Hello Kitty herself. Sorry to disappoint the haters.. I may look into reading this now though, so thanks for the post.

3. Sharon says:

I’d buy it and remove the cover to put up somewhere… like in a WINDOW… :D

4. Acton says:

More of your deranged postings that have noting to do with Hello Kitty. Go hug the kitty Mr. HKH

It may have nothing to do with Hello Kitty inside, but still noteworthy. Way to go. :)

6. Angela S. Choi says:

Hey everyone!

I’m so happy to see my debut novel mentioned on your site. Yes, it does have quite a bit to do with Hello Kitty and Dahmer and other interesting characters. It’s a satire on Asian-American culture… like a JOY LUCK CLUB meets DEXTER. I hope you’ll all give it a read!

Angela S. Choi

7. katharine says:

I’m just working on a book review for our library’s website for HKMD. It was crazy, fun, sick, and quite enjoyable. Check out page for other great reviews…

8. Jenn says:

Saw the positive reviews and decided to pick this book up this evening…so far so good!

9. lola says:

lol do u know how funny u are. con u send me that than.to me too me emale tap than . if you do me a pleshr i con me to the myyerbook.tip than .aka mom and dad . have a nice day today .monday m0orelday com on send me pik today. lol jk.

10. Brandi says:

Wtf ???? I love hello kitty and everything i have is always hello kitty whats so wrong loving the cute cat??? Do u pplz know what the hello kitty cat come from What about xbox everyone plays it but i am not gonna hate becuz pplz play it am i just saying hello kitty is the shit plz be at least a lil nicer to the cat :[

11. Sidoni says:

It’s not about JAPANESE stupid. It’s Chinese culture as the author just so happens to be CHINESE!!!
    And STUPID little GIRLS and WOMEN who want to buy this book just because it says “HELLO KITTY” in big bold letters, listen up: DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY, because YOU WON’T understand it.*

12. Vampire Muffin says: