Hello Kitty Anatomy

It is bad enough having to look at the outside of Hello Kitty, but there are more and more people that think it would be a good idea to look at her insides. Case in point, Hello Kitty anatomy:

hello kitty anatomy spin

hello kitty anatomy

Is it totally wrong that upon seeing this, I immediately thought that a quick slice with a Hello Kitty knife or Hello Kitty box cutter of one of those Hello Kitty blood vessels would be a wonderful way to make the world a little better? It’s depressing enough that this exists at all, but you know that it’s only a matter of time before someone emails this to me as their new Hello Kitty tattoo

Sent in by Jason Freeny (via his Moist Production site) who should be forced to show the most expedient ways to kill Hello Kitty as part of this art project as compensation for ever thinking that this was something that I needed to see…

This entry was posted in Art, Health, Strange and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Hello Kitty Anatomy

1. Okay. Finally you found a Hello Kitty item I want nothing to do with. Gross! :P

2. Lorri says:

She DOES have a mouth… and teeth too!

3. Morgan says:

I’d like to see the further to our right – I’ve always wondered if the bow is actually a part of her body. Maybe it’s red due to lots of blood vessels near the surface, like a human’s lips…

4. Morgan says:

“see the cross section further to our right”, that should have been

5. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

How strange to see HK skeletal features… Teeth but no mouth to speak or smile with… Very strange indeed…

6. kitteh!! says:

In a perverse sort of way I quite like this as fan art. I think Morgan and Sanriobaby have already said anything else I’d want to.

7. Hertzey says:

I would also like to see more to the right… only so it is proven that the creepy thing has a heart… and where it is so we can dispose of the evil once and for all!

ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

8. DanaLou says:

Is that Hello Kitty’s rectum or is she ready to go number 2?

9. alterego2 says:

I think that is “his” prostate gland.

10. Kazzi says:

I wanted to make fun of her for being pudgy. *coughhypocritecough* Too bad it’s just how her bones are… Maybe I can make fun of her for that.

11. Rose says:

She has five fingers on her left hand, yet the right looks like a mitten… and as sanriobaby points out, she has no smile, but has teeth… how very peculiar…

12. Zish says:

Wonder what darlene’ll say about this…

13. dianurr says:

why does hello kitty have teeths but no mouth.. that does not make since.

14. Scrappyrat says:

Poor kitty must have terrible disk problems in her neck. I have neck problems and I often wish I could unscrew my head and set it down a while. I can only imagine how much that head of hers weighs. When they make a Hello Kitty traction unit, it is SO mine.

15. wtffffff says:

is there a reason why SHE has a prostate.

16. Tiger says:

Wow…actually this would be pretty cool for anatomy and physiology, I’d much rather study the muscles of a dissected HK than a real cat…this creator should seriously consider making it a program…i bet it would sell too!

17. Ginger says:

Apologies but confess to being a total Hello Kitty fanatic – however, I am very selective and will only pick up stuff that is useful or fairly subtle in the design (I was given a smart blanket and cushion as a christmas present and I loved it). I also love the HK anatomy pics, and in fact I have an annotated colour print of the one shown above which I use as a bookmark in my uni anatomy textbooks, along with anatomy of a Gummy Bear and a Mermaid. Kind of cheers things up a bit when the science is getting heavy !

18. Hello Kitty lover says:

its like she got cut in half

19. Jenny says: