Hello Kitty Coloring Pages

My wife decided to download a bunch of Hello Kitty coloring pages the other day (I’m still debating whether this is better or worse than her buying a Hello Kitty coloring book) and told me that I should practice so that I can color them with my nieces when they come to visit. This, of course, made for a very difficult dilemma. Should I color the Hello Kitty coloring pages like my wife expected me to, or should I color the Hello Kitty coloring pages the way that they actually should be colored?

hello kitty coloring pages

hello kitty coloring page

hello kitty coloring book

Obviously, my wife doesn’t agree with me on how Hello Kitty coloring pages should be colored. Apparently, realistic depictions of the true character of the evil feline aren’t what she had in mind when she said that I should practice and she made it very clear that it was not appropriate for me to color the Hello Kitty coloring pages like was done above (for some unfathomable reason, she didn’t think that my nieces would appreciate it either).

Maybe a Hello Kitty coloring contest is in order to see which type of Hello Kitty coloring page is a truer depiction of how people see Hello Kitty? Then again, it is a no win situation. Even if I win, I lose — which is a typical result when you live in Hello Kitty Hell…

Left by @Krystalle on Twitter via Epic Win FTW who gets a reprieve for punishment for sending me Hello Kitty crap since it made me smile…

Update: Apparently there are others that also think that coloring Hello Kitty coloring pages can be a lot of fun when you bring out her true spirit:

hello kitty batter up

hello kitty park

hello kitty fun

Sent in by Tricia Kleinot via her blog Color Halo

hello kitty coloring page pilot

hello kitty coloring page headless horseman

Sent in by misspaprika

This entry was posted in Art and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

91 Responses to Hello Kitty Coloring Pages

1. tira says:

cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :p :

2. tira says:

i love hello kitty i think you shouldnt do that again ok jk haha jk jk jk

3. Yall are crazy this is not funny please block your site from these horrible pictures.

4. emily says:

these pictures are ugly i think that is mean to the creaters of hello kitty!!!!!

PS I HATE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ireon says:

wow yall sme crazzii pplz danq hello kitty u like to kill lol

6. shannon says:

whoever made this website should be banned!!!! it is absolutely gross and just plain stupid!!!! i agree with emily

• HellKittyinTraining says:

Wow stop drinking the Haterade!! I mean seriously freedom is allowed on this site! This is a very creative way to let out anger and frustration!

7. Gabby says:

This is stupid,dumb,and unbelievable that grown people would do this!I am 10 and love hello kitty!I agree with emily and shannon

• Amena says:

Hey, i like hello kitty too, but i don’t hate this! you should at least appreciate them no matter how stupid, dumb, and unbelievable it is. you should think that they might hate hello kitty as much as you hate them hate hello kitty!

8. Amber says:

Wel how about this, if u haters dnt like it, look somewheres else. it’s called creativity, ppl can hav tht u kno? If it’s nt what u like then go look at some freakin hello kitty pix u do. Lame asses with no sense of humor. And if ur ten u rele hav no horse n the race to even b talking with the grown ups.

9. ashley says:

this is so coooooooooooool i love the where shes on fire with the hola hoop

• kimmy says:

ikr
      i like the one where she’s batting the birds thats a close 2nd with the bath or the one where she is carrying a leg.

10. Hello Kitty lover says:

so funny but some give me the creeps

11. hellokittyhellHATER says:

you idiot get a life!!! hello kitty is not like this!!! so stop hating on hello kitty and go get a life, you dumb piece of crap…hating hello kitty doesn’t take you anywhere!!! Screw you, hello kitty is more successful than you will ever be.

12. Jay says:

im a die-hard fan of hello kitty but i love your drawings (not too much of the other people’s ) ! But more please :)

13. HK4me says:

who has to “practice” coloring lol sad lil person who secretly loves her:)

14. Hannah Huss says:

Haha lol i love hello kitty but thats so funny and they look really cool! (:

15. brittiana franklin says:

why would haters do that, thats wrong?!!!!!!!!!

16. Alexandra says:

WTF is your problem?? Do you have anger issues God Damn Bless You!

17. hannny says:

this is stupid and ugly! practicing coloring for neices what are they demons! god i was searching pictures of hello kitty to color and i sholdnt find this! rlly men! making fun of hello kitty!? hello kitty isnt for grown mature men (like what you SHOULD be) hello kitty is for little girls god i hate thius stupid website!

• Amena says:

if you think hello kitty is not for grown mature men, then you probably already know why they do it and you can appreciate their effort on coloring pictures like this. besides, they won’t color hello kitty pictures if they’re not forced to, right? ;)

18. Bella says:

I like hello kitty but this is so cool i have a hello kitty pencil case and it looks so cool now i ‘improved’ it i am gonna print some hello kitty coloring pages right now and get evilifying

19. M says:

SOO STUPID

20. Savannah says:

I love Hello Kitty This is just mean

21. mariam says:

this website sucks
    because i love hello kitty and ur drawings are so ugly
    i am ten as well an i agree with gabby

• Amena says:

if you’re ten then get outta here, because if you hate it, DON’T comment because it’s just going to ruin the website. you don’t want THAT comment when you post something, don’t you

22. leah says:

you shouldnt do that about hello kitty
    i am 9 and you better take that back

23. LIES. Your nieces will love it. Spoken as a former sick and twisted 7-year-old girl.

24. Also, amused by the supposed tots commenting in outrage on your page.

25. HellKittyinTraining says:

Omg I love this!!! I started coloring my coloring pages like this now for all characters!!! Right now i am working on a zombie pikachu pic!! Warning to all i love hello kitty and i think this is a creative way to create all pictures!!

26. ganny says:

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Lois says:

I am a big fan and collector of all things Hello Kitty!your coloring pages are hillarious, you are quite the artist too, lol.
    I ain’t mad at ya ;)

28. Jamie says:

LOL these comments are hilarious. Get over it. The coloring pages are very artistically well done.

29. Amena says:

There’s soooo many hate comments. I guess they just don’t understand what ‘artist’ means :)

P.S plz post more things like this

30. Erica says:

Haha… you have to admit though that Hello Kitty make people creative, nevermind they hate her… ^^

You’re right, Hello Kitty is not really “of use”, but who cares, she’s that cuuuuuuuuuuuuute XD~

What’s a feline? O.o