Hello Kitty Deodorant – Pussy Wind

Seriously, the one thing that you quickly realize living in Hello Kitty Hell is that there is no possible way that you can make up the Hello Kitty crap that exists out there. While I am not usually a fan of Hello Kitty merchandise, there are still those rare instances when Hello Kitty goes to levels so absurd that I believe for a second that she might actually do herself in. Case in point, the new Hello Kitty deodorant which is aptly named Pussy Wind (I kid you not)

Hello Kitty Pussy Wind deodorant

Of course, the problem with my initial thoughts of imminent Hello Kitty doom at such an unfortunate name is that Hello Kitty Pussy Wind deodorant is sure to be a wild success. It is so terribly names that every Hello Kitty collector out there will have to have it in her collection.

I really don’t even want to take a guess at what demographic the evil feline is going after with this one and I am terrified to even imagine what what the fragrance actually smells like (although a part of me is sure that someone at Sanrio said, “hey, don’t you think that coming up with a deodorant for all the fans that use the Hello Kitty vibrator would be a good idea?” and everyone enthusiastically agreed.) All I really know is that this can’t be good for Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in first by Mikael along with far too many others…

Update: Some more Hello Kitty deodorant:

Sent in by Monica

This entry was posted in Beauty, Strange and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Hello Kitty Deodorant – Pussy Wind

1. SHEENA says:

I love Hello Kitty anything but I really hate the name of this deodorant. Yikes!

2. Omg says:

Wow, where do I get some? LOL wtf

3. Sprinkle919 says:

I..uhm…am kinda speechless. This is just wow…but oh so funny!
    I would get it, it would add a lot of comedy to my HK collection.

I’m so curious as to the smell of it. Flowers come to mind.

4. Acton says:

Now I know there are some “um……. “with stanky … well you get the point.
    Still this is an april fools joke.
    Here is a post of the real Hello Kitty product

Falling for another fake Mr HKH
    May you be Locked into a Hello Kitty room and be forced to eat only hello kitty food for defaming Hello Kitty with a photoshopped fake.

5. Marika says:

Weel, if it’s a Photoshop joke, it’s really well made °_°

6. Sherry says:

AHAHAH!!! So wrong, yet sooooo funny! This blog is hilarious! I think I may purchase this deodorant as a joke gift for one of my sisters…just so, so wrong hahaha! Thank you for giving me a few moments of hilarity today.

7. jonathands says:

pussy wind is awesom

8. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

After laughing in disbelief as well as having gross thoughts about the smell of “pussy wind”, I thought I would throw up my breakfast! Bravo to Mr. HKH for the fakeout :-)

9. Sprinkle919 says:

@Acton, Good job on finding the real product. Too bad though, it was quite funny and i adore HK. Oh well, it was still a good laugh.

Shame on Mr.HKH for putting up another fake. Do more research! :-P

10. Arnie says:

Speechless…right up until I read Acton’s comment ^^
    That really gave me a scare!

11. Kira says:

So an April Fool’s joke posted on April 2nd? It’s a little late :/

12. Emoshoenal says:

ROFL that is gold, you couldn’t make that stuff up!

13. kitteh!! says:

My immediate thought (on Monday 4/4/11) was “just what does the poor girl smell of that fish smell is an improvement”?

14. WhoIsDarlene says:

read my name

15. kitteh!! says:

Later yesterday, I saw this same shot on Failblog.

16. Phatchick says:

All I have to say is that if ‘PussyWind’ smalls anything like cat wind; Do Not Want.

17. Tomaz Z. says:

Here in the balcans, we have an expression “pi?kin dim” which could literally be translated as “pussy wind” (as in, a lady’s private parts) and is used to describe that something is of very poor quality.

And there was a demotivator with this picture, which said “Pussy Wind — From now on, in a spray can as well.”

xD

18. MaryHS says:

Must be the reason behind the hello kitty gas mas.

I dunno Acton, this looks pretty legit… maybe they made some, realized they dun goofed, and changed the name as fast as they could?

20. Lara N. says:

I’ve got twin girl toddlers, and my mama instincts, from the first, practically screamed at me to avoid Hello Kitty items being around my kids. My in-laws (who are from Japan – they’re safe, though, far from earthquake/tsunami/radiation area) thought I was some wacko American tree-hugger when I requested that they not buy Kitty-related merchandise for their granddaughters.

Now I have been vindicated!!

Thank you for the public service that you provide!

21. YeahNotSoMuch says:

FIRST: No it is not photoshopped. It is a copy of the real thing, with the wrong words printed on it, as a gag gift for HK lovers. :) I know because my friend bought this thing for another friend of mine. When she unwrapped it I almost fell out of my seat I giggled so hard. (Hello Kitty has finally gone to far! was my thought process at the moment.)

SECOND: “I’m so curious as to the smell of it. Flowers come to mind.” I’m not sure which part of the word “Pussy” made you think flowers. I am rather sure that, while an area that is not suppose to have a wretched fish smell shouldn’t stink to high hell, it should not actually naturally smell of rose petals either. Of course, on the other hand, if your little kitty cat actually smells of flowers…perhaps you should stop rubbing them on her fur…

THIRD: “WhoIsDarlene ” Would like people to simply read their name. I suppose they are hoping for an answer…here is one!

Darlene is an alien. This alien wishes you to believe that they are here for peace and love, and therefore desperately fight the good fight of Hello Kitty, the darling kink enthralled kitten!

Randomness FTW!

22. laurie says:

it made me so sad to find out that i couldn’t buy the pussy wind spray. it’s not on amazon.. not on ebay.. it’s not anywhere. :(

23. sporstchick115 says: