Antonio Garay Hello Kitty Smart Car

Antonio Garay is a 6-foot-4, 320-pound NFL defender. Usually I would have nothing bad to say about someone who could undoubtedly do me great physical harm, but Antonio also proudly drives a Hello Kitty smart car:

Antonio Garay, a football player, drives a Hello Kitty smart car

Despite the risk of having him show up at my door and twisting me into a pretzel, I have to tell the truth. Antonio has become so delusional with his ability to endure the pain inflicted upon him in the NFL that he has recklessly assumed that he can live with any pain that the evil feline might throw his way. He doesn’t realise how wrong he is, as he will quickly realise when his significant other insists that he wears these. Either that, or he has had his head slapped so many times that he can no longer think clearly. Either way, he’s unwittingly headed into a life of Hello Kitty Hell from which he will never be able to escape.

Sent in by Binks

This entry was posted in Celebrities, Vehicle and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Antonio Garay Hello Kitty Smart Car

1. Saltje says:

I want that carrrrrrrrr :P

2. Acton says:

He might have a sizable Hello Kitty collection. He doesn’t lookalike he is in hell. The only one in hell is you because you can’t deal there are male fans of the cute one.

But still a smart car? Now driving one of thees yuppie, greener than thou, clown cars is hell to me. Hello Kitty on it just makes it more tolerable. Make a F-150 with Hello Kitty graphics and I am in.

3. Gail says:

This car is not retarded enough to be a Hello Kitty Car. I call Shenanigans!

4. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

How does this big azz dude able to fit in a Smart Car?

5. Elaine says:

OK. Too cool!

6. Alex Meldrum says:

The car fits him perfectly!

7. kitteh!! says:

@Sanriobaby – the “Smart” is actually pretty big in terms of driver-space, because it’s tall, has next to no overhangs, and keeps the motocycle sized motor basically under the driver’s @ass. It also has pretty much no trunk space!

This looks photoshopped. Sorry, but it does. If Sanrio did a smart car it would have way more HK on it than that XD

9. Acton says:

@liz this is legit he has other photos.
    Smart Car had offer a series of wraps including Hello Kitty.

10. pepsibookcat says:

Oh.

*squeak*

Want!

11. Byrdie says:

Huge, threatening looking guy in an HK smart car. To use an appalling phrase, this photo is made of win.

12. Friedrich says:

Smart cars are great for large stickers (Ive got a homer Simpson sticker on mine) this is a believable car as he probably added a large custom sticker to the standard model

13. lauren says:

I thought of this and wanted to own a store and drive this car almost to the exact. I can’t believe we had the same idea,, Smart Car too. I designed mine a bit dift. but the same no less. But– you are driving and I am not
    Good luck