Hello Kitty Boxers

See, things can get worse. I should have seen this coming, but part of living in Hello Kitty Hell is also living in denial that things will one day get better. It was bad enough when my wife was wearing Hello Kitty underwear, but now she wants me to wear it. Today I received a pair of Hello Kitty boxers:

Hello Kitty boxers
Hello Kitty boxers
Hello Kitty boxers
As you can see, not only are they Hello Kitty boxers, but Hello Kitty is in her famous “1974” original pose where she appears to be flipping me off. And you read the writing on the front correctly: “The Purr-fect Pal! She’s The Cat’s Meow!” Somehow that feels quite appropriate for Hello Kitty Hell – being mocked by a character on my underwear.

I imagine that it’s going to be extremely hard to keep my manly respect if I ever have to wear these which once again brings me too the Hello Kitty Hell catch 22. If I don’t wear them, then my wife will assume that I don’t appreciate the gift. Since non appreciation usually relegates me to the couch and the Hello Kitty sleeping bag for a week, sometime in the near future I am going to actually have to wear these (and make sure my wife sees that I am wearing them) or tempt my couch sleeping fate.

Just the thought of it is sending shivers down my spine…

This entry was posted in Clothes. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Hello Kitty Boxers

1. Ceity says:

As I’m sure you will see on engadget.com, many people may be inflicted with Hello Kitty robot bad(good)ness:

2. Ivory Bill says:

I deeply sympathize with you. But you should check out what sanrio has come up with now, courtesy of engadget: http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/05/uncanny-valley-2-hello-kitty-edition/

3. Hanuman1960 says:

Just remember not to wear them on days that you go to the gym…

4. Peterjon S. says:

there is a line that hello kitty should not cross and this is it.

5. Peterjon S. says:

check out http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-12552_7-6515274-1.html?tag=cnetfd.pdcst i send them the hello kitty bra story. show title Gadget Girls 10/06/06

6. A Justice says:

Trust me she’ll enjoy them. They won’t stay on long…..just remember you’re wearing them to please her!

7. Selena says:

Maybe they’re girls boxers, like boy shorts? Cuz I have HK boy shorts and theyre definitely not for a guy. These shorts would look great with a black bra or tank. Where did she buy it?

8. Pamm says:

I think these are great !! Where did your wife get them as I am intereted in buying some for Valentine’s Day….

9. Shayna says:

Ok my husband totally needs those! One more thing to hunt down! It would be SOOOO much easier if you would just tell me where I can get these things.

10. Your husband emailed me and made me promise, for his sake, never to tell you where I get any of this stuff ;)

11. Michelle says:

I know that this isn’t the right type of comment to leave, but where did your wife find those boxers? I need to get a pair.

12. I have no idea where she finds this stuff and really have no desire to learn since that would merely indicate to her that I actually have an interest in Hello Kitty which would make my Hello Kitty Hell even worse than it is…

13. Trish says:

If my husband/boyfriend wore those, I would laugh him out of the bedroom.

14. Maisha says:

You know I am so going to starting hunting for a pair for my boyfriend…LOL.

15. Pingback: Hello Kitty Brief Underwear: Hello Kitty Hell

16. Bwaa-ha-ha-haaaa!

Wow. Enjoy…

17. Georgeanna says:

i could see if they made hell-o kitty GIRLS underwear but what sane boy would wear hell-o kitty boxers :-/

18. Laura says:

19. where did your wife get these boxers?? I wanted to get some for my boyfriend but I have no idea where they’re sold.

Thanks for the comment and welcome to my Hello Kitty Hell

20. Pingback: Hello Kitty Corset: Hello Kitty Hell

21. S says:

Maybe you can wash the boxers over and over until the Hello Kitty disappear.

Just be glad that at least the Hello Kitty appeared discretely on your boxer. I’ve once seen a pair of bright pink Hello Kitty boxer with a huge Hello Kitty head on each butt cheek, imagine wearing that!

H&M carried an entire line of Hello Kitty lingerie in Eastern Europe, which totally shocked me because I thought Hello Kitty was an Asian thing.

22. titch says:

could you tell me where to get a pair of these please cos my friend loves hello kitty so it would make an awesome pressie .. please someone help me out

23. Hope-Elaine Ramos says:

I’M GONNA GET SOME FOR MY MAN

24. Lorelei says:

I think you need to do the laundry this week. With extra bleach. With any luck, HK will be devoured by a huge “oops” bleach hole.

Be sure to feign repentance.

Or you can eat a bunch of Ring-Dings and drink beer until you can’t fit in them.

I’m female, so Sanrio does make the “zomg, cute!” genetic buzzer sound, but HK herself has never done it for me. Two cheap Chococat items is where I draw the line. There’s cute, with a cat, and then there’s rot-your-teeth cute, with another cat. I’m too rock’n’roll to get too cute. ;)

25. mike says:

oh god :D im sooo buying these ive been looking forever. i don’t care what you think. haha plus my girl will love it.

26. Saoirse says:

You HAVE to tell me where to get those. Or I will actually buy them off u!
    Seriously, I wanna get my bf a pair for his birthday to piss the hell out of him. And to make me laugh. Cant find them anywhere! x

27. Sakura says:

Oh…oh you poor thing. Even I wouldn’t think of making my boyfriend wear those!

28. Nicole says:

Okay, this is veering into ‘branding’ territory. Not branding with corporate logos; branding with red-hot irons.

29. Pingback: Hello Kitty Car Window Decal - Hello Kitty Hell

30. Gloomy says:

Just put them in the dirty laundry hamper every now and then, you woman will see them as she uses the HK Washer!