Dog

It doesn’t take long for Hello Kitty fanatics to take a bad idea of the Hello Kitty cat and make it even worse. When it comes to Hello Kittifying, no pet is safe, even if you’re a dog:

Hello Kitty dog

Living in Hello Kitty Hell, I know the humiliation that this dog must feel. While it may be physically less painful than the Hello Kitty dog tattoo, mentally this dog is a goner (of course, my wife has a different take: “Awwww, that is so cute!! The owner must love that dog so much!). The real question is where will this Hello Kittification of pets end, and my guess is that if Sanrio – and Hello Kitty fanatics – have their way, it’s not going to be a pretty sight to any non Hello Kitty fanatic in the end…

Thanks to Kristin (via RavenNW) who should be forced to walk down the street wearing this Hello Kitty costume for even thinking of bringing this to my attention.

Update: More unfortunate creatures that must have done something unthinkably terrible in their previous life to end up being a pet of a Hello Kitty fanatic:

hello kitty dog hair clip fashion

Sent in by lauraschue via The Pink Paw

dog dressed in Hello Kitty clothes

Sent in by Gina

This entry was posted in Pets, Strange. Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Dog

1. Desiree says:

serisoulsy the cutest pup i have ever laid eyes on.
    :D

2. xx..Emiily..xx says:

I Love Hello Kitty! So Cute.
    I Have A Kello Kitty Notepad, 3 Hello Kitty Pencil Cases, A Hello Kitty Drinks Bottle, 6 Hello Kitt Hairbands, 2 Hello Kitty Watches, A Hello Kitty Folder, Hello Kitty Top, Hello Kitty Hair Clips, Hello Kitty Pens And Pencils, Hello Kitty Necklace (Real Diamond Gem Things?) Etc Etc.

3. Mary says:

Ok, now that is disturbing.

4. teana says:

hello good

5. Pingback: Woof, Woof, Woof, YUM YUM at Jed Yoong

6. Jennie says:

I love your blog! I find it very humerous and I can sympathize but I am a huge fan of Hello Kitty. I even buy Hello Kitty Dog Clothes for my two dogs.

7. Jennie says:

One more thing. It’s kind of funny how many people love to dress their dog up in Hello Kitty…dogs in kitty clothes. Hehehe…

8. sierra says:

ewww i hate dogs like this well all real dogs actually

9. lauren says:

I showed it to my black and tan dachshund, Duke. He looked sad. Then he looked at me like “Don’t even think it.”

10. Pingback: Hello Kitty Sex Slave - Hello Kitty Hell