Hello Kitty Sex Slave

How do dogs get back at Hello Kitty for all the evilness that she brings into their lives? Yoshi, a miniature schnauzer, took matters into his own paws and decided that a little alternative sexual entertainment with a sleeping Hello Kitty plush was in order:

Hello Kitty dog love

I guess if Hello Kitty is going to tattoo her image on dogs, muzzle dogs and make dogs wear Hello Kitty clothes, she has to expect that there will be a price to pay.

While this may be effective retribution for dogs, it wouldn’t work in Hello Kitty Hell because Hello Kitty fanatics actually believe men want to have sex with Hello Kitty. And just thinking about that pretty much ensures a week of horrible nightmares in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Marc who created a far more effective punishment than I could ever imagine of not only having to watch these episodes live, but having the image reappear every time he looks at the Hello Kitty sleeping plush in the future…

Update: Proving once again that no good deed goes unpunished when it comes to the evil feline, Yoshi’s Halloween costume (bet he is having second thoughts about that whole sex slave thing):

Hello Kitty dog punishment

Left by Marc on facebook

This entry was posted in Pets, Plush, Sex and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Hello Kitty Sex Slave

1. Indiana says:

LOLLL XD

I don’t know what to say really.

2. acton says:

yiff

Oh my god the children think about the children, bad dog no biscuit.
    One thing funny I though MR HKH would like see Hello Kitty to be defiled.

3. Marlene says:

This dog has great taste and is very lucky.

As for Hello Kitty, she loves everyone, so I think she’s glad to make the dog so happy.

4. Marc Chapman says:

OMG! That’s my dog Yoshi!

5. D.J. says:

Marc,

You truly are on your way to your own HelloKittyHell. . .

And poor Yoshi is going to be scared for life.

6. Rory says:

What a cute couple!

7. Emms says:

*marlene

… you are SICK.

8. darlene says:

Charges should be brought against that dog and the owner should have all rights to owning pets taken away. That is just sick letting a dog do that to Hello Kitty and then taking a photo of it as well. There is something seriously wrong with anyone that thinks that this is funny.

Hello Kitty should not be objectified. She should be treated with the same love and respect that she gives to every one. The dog has no respect for her with what he is doing and she shouldn’t be treated as a dog toy. Hello Kitty deserves a lot more respect than that and everybody knows that. If you are not willing to show that respect, then you have no right to own anything with Hello Kitty on it. There should be a law for that!!

9. D.J. says:

OMG, it’s appalling that we live in a world where someone would think that a dog doing what comes naturally is sick and perverted. Sounds like SOMEONE didn’t get the love and respect from her boyfriend that she thought she deserved; but taking it out on poor Yoshi is just plain SAD. Someone needs to go to therapy, and its not Yoshi’s daddy.

10. Marc Chapman says:

U know what Darlene screw u! I am a hardcore Hello Kitty fanatic (entire bathroom and 2 other rooms done in HK), how dare u say that about me or my dog! And as far as the law goes about owning any Hello Kitty stuff, YOU of all people should be banned from HK forever and every time u see something Hello Kitty u should have your eyes burn out of their sockets.

11. Marc Chapman says:

I pray to god u burn in hell for all of eternity for that comment u made.

12. Kitty says:

GO MARC!!!!!!! And go Yoshi! We had a Cavalier King Charles who used to screw all of the soft toys in the house, and even tried it with a pile of fresh ironing once. The number of pregnant teddy bears we had was astounding. Cute puppies though.

And Marc, I am pretty sure Darlene has never had a boyfriend, she wouldn’t know what one was.

Darlene, tell me, have you ever had a natural urge in your life? Cos all the ones I see you spouting on here are the most unnatural, perverted urges I’ve seen outside of Skippy’s List!

Teehee good luck Yoshi, but you need to improve your taste in girls my boy.

I’m sorry but I can’t stop laughing here.

13. Daphne says:

It looks to me as if HK is enjoying herself. I mean I didn’t hear her say no! Look at how much love Yoshi is showing for HK. Marc you have raised such a sweet Yoshi to share so much love with HK!

14. Marc Chapman says:

Thank u both for those comments! Oh Yoshi loves Hello Kitty! That isn’t the first one he’s humped nor I’m sure the last one. LOL

15. Kitty says:

Don’t worry about it Marc, we are all very used to the deranged insanity of Darlene’s crap. That was a rather mild post of her’s. :D

Teehee that Yoshi sure is a busy little boy

16. Debbi says:

haha revenge is sweet eh? lol

17. Karen says:

lol… I don’t know what’s funnier, the post itself or the ensuing flame war in the comments…

18. Indiana says:

GO MARC AND YOSHI!

and Darlene, go eat some cheese.

19. acton says:

@Marc Chapman
    nice to know another hardcore male fan.

20. edward says:

Darlene, if a dog wants to hump something, there’s no talking them out of it. Also, it’s natural.

21. Bernard says:

I love this website for the juxtaposition of HK, an emblem of sweetness, innocence and harmlessness, with all manner of things that contrast with this to differing degrees (oh god, how I enjoyed the concept of the HK taser, to give a recent example). When I saw this photo, I nearly killed myself laughing and It has prompted my first comment, which was mostly to say how much it brightened my day. My day has been satisfactory enough, with a generous amount of workplace hilarity, which I regularly enjoy. But this has boosted me into the ultra, hyper, super mirth zone, and I may be here for some time as I share this with friends. Much props to Marc for this submission. As I prepared to add my comment though, I was made very sharply aware of how much hilarity and joy I also derive from some of the comments. In this case, Darlene and Marc have prolonged my excursion into HFSIGPMSAUITB territory and both of you will be in my prayers. I think I’m having some kind of joy overload epiphany. I need to watch the news and calm down.

22. Gail says:

Hey Marc Chapman – Darlene is just a stupid, retarded troll – don’t let her get to you! I think this picture is AWESOME!!

23. Marc Chapman says:

Thank u so much for all of your comments. I will be sure to send more in of Yoshi when he does something else like that. lol

24. danigirl says:

GO MARC AND YOSHI!!!! And go burn in hell Darlene

25. Ginny says:

i have this same plush and my dog LOVES to hump it too. i guess it must send out some sort of “hump me” vibe.

26. isabelle says:

@darlene
    Its a dog.
    Hows it suppose to know that that is hk?
    @ginny
    lol

Eeeeewwwww…

28. Tibz says:

@darlene “Hello Kitty should not be objectified”???

But she’s an object. A character created by people to suck money from the pockets of people like you.

29. Vicious Kitty x33 says:

Teehee.
    Could it get more awesome? xD

30. Juli says:

That dog looks like its saying “Its not rape if you yell surprise”.
    Sorry….. I couldnt resist…

Oh wow, I just saw the thing between Darlene and Marc. Go you, man, the HKH guy probably didn’t have time to respond to all his haters, but it’s nice to see someone go after the troll for a personal insult, if that makes sense.

32. Salem says:

looooooooool thats cute!

33. AsphyxiaChoke says:

aww cmon hk is asleep anyways. its not like she’ll remember any of it ;)

34. Yokohama says:

OMG! hahaha >_<

35. Jaime says:

HA! this is why i have cats.

36. Loudwitness says:

Way to go marc on telling off darlene. Seeing the kitty taken advantage of made my day. Thank you very much.

37. acton says:

Rape the Kitty wear the hat.

38. Cassie says:

Go Marc! I love HK but, wow! darlene must be a troll! For somebody to make ridiculous comments on nearly every post must be pathetic!

Marc, I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the HK hat for your dog? I’d like to get one for my cat (I know it’s kinda redundant but, he’d look sooo cute!)

39. Marc Chapman says:

Believe it or not I got it at the Sanrio store in Aventura Mall in Miami. I just checked the Sanrio store for u and it’s not on there anymore. There’s no doubt in my mind u could get it off of Amazon.