Pink Stormtrooper

It used to be that Hello Kitty Star Wars stuff was photoshopped, but apparently — for some unfathomable reason — the people at ComicCon in San Diego thought that bringing Star Wars and Hello Kitty together for real would be a good idea. The result? Hello Kitty revealing her true identity under a pink stormtrooper outfit:

Hello Kitty pink stormtrooper

When people with booths at the Comic Con decide that making a pink Hello Kitty stormtrooper is a good idea, there is no doubt that the evil feline has clawed her way into the imagination of far too many people for the the world to be safe. There must be more than a few Star Wars fans turning over in their graves (soon to be Hello Kittified of course…)

Sent in by Jessica who should have to wear this horrendous costume for the rest of the year for even imagining for a moment that sending me this could be a good idea…

This entry was posted in Art, Strange, Toys and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Pink Stormtrooper

1. Kittycolin67 says:

Amazing!!!
    Love the ears on the Stormtrooper helmet.

2. Bosch says:

This is not the Hello Kitty you are looking for

3. Marlene says:

Boy, have you posted 3 times this morning?

The Hello Kitty spirit is grwoing on you, I can see that! :)

4. Brian says:

Lol, I wanna see the skeleton one next to it.

5. darlene says:

Everyone wants to be associated with Hello Kitty because it makes them popular. That is why Star Wars wants to create the Hello Kitty storm trooper. It makes it look better and brings love and happiness to all that see it. By bringing in Hello Kitty, Star Wars can help to maintain its popularity because nobody is more popular than Hello Kitty.

Hello Kitty and Star Wars have always been close because Hello Kitty is The Force in real life. She guides people to love and good and helps others to fights evil. Anyone with half a brain can see the connection!!

6. msyendor says:

Uh-oh. Soon to come: Hello Kitty Borg. To be followed by Hell-Kit Terminator. All spawned by the unseen Hell-Kit Alien Queen. Compliments of Sanrio Mining Corporation — fabricating fresh new levels of hell for your future.

But yes. Love the ears on the helmet. Where’s the matching gun?

7. disturbed says:

@msyendor – “But yes. Love the ears on the helmet. Where’s the matching gun?”

Pick one. Does it matter?

8. Kitty says:

ooooooooookay. So HK now proves she is a bloody clone hell bent on following the Evil Emporers plans to rule the universe not so far away. But consideirng Lucas’s money grabbing attitude I expect it to turn up in some future film.

One good point is that she’s a Star Wars Clone: ergo it is logical that she is gonna get her arse whupped cos she’s on the side of the Empire, and therefore all good Jedi’s will obliterate her.

Oh i can dream happily of HK getting minced to pieces with a light sabre

9. Gail says:

I just saw this over on Boing Boing, this site really gets around!

10. Ku says:

Yup and my nerd doesn’t stop there. I want one of these too.

Good grief. You enemies wouldn’t know whether to laugh or run! lol I’m actually considering this fine Sanrio product. :3

12. acton says:

Look like an art installment

I ware my Hello Kitty Darth Vader costume in your direction.

13. acton says:

I don’t believe I done that
    it’s wear

14. danigirl says:

I don’t know what to say … WHY!!??!!??!!??!!

15. Morrigan says:

My daughter is in love with this stormtrooper now.

16. acton says:

was this at comic con?

17. RN says:

It appears to be a joke, notice the skeleton trooper?

Is it just me or does HK have a freakishly small head here?

18. acton says:

The used a Hello Kitty antenna ball for the head. I have the same ball on my truck.

19. hideousboi says:

im glad tis is getting so much press. i customised this for the sideshow collectibles booth. i love hello kitty and could not pass up the chance to turn her into the firce warrio i know her to be.
    the name of the piece is “kitty wan kenobi”

20. queenie says:

she’s SOOOOOOOO cute!

21. Emily says:

@Darlene: “Hello kitty makes you popular”
    A boy in my class at school, when I was younger, Had a hello kitty pencilcase, for his stuff.
    At which point, almost every kid in school laughed, cause he was quite bury, etc. even he himself, was ASHAMED of having it.
    He got picke don a fair bit in school. it was his sisters.
    We all burned the pencilcasein a little fire at the scool field. it was fun.

22. Pingback: Tokyo Diary: What do Stormtroopers wear when they are just kickin’ it?

23. victoria says:

This is so cute!
    Where do I get that Kitty?
    Is it a life-size Kitty?

Please write back!

Victoria

24. Wa-loli Doll says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
    That is /great/. I guess they wanted to make it just to see if it was possible, it’s no worse that R2-KT.
    Also, I really want to know what darlene is smoking and why she isn’t sharing.