Engagement Ring

If you have any inclination that your significant other would want a Hello Kitty engagement ring, that is the perfect warning sign that you should run away as fast as you possibly can. If you do not heed this sage advice to run and decide that a Hello Kitty engagement ring is somehow a good idea, you should be well aware that you will likely have to wear a Hello Kitty wedding ring and have a Hello Kitty wedding with her wearing Hello Kitty wedding dresses and you in a Hello Kitty tux (no, it certainly isn’t a pretty thought which has sent more than a few strong souls to the local insane asylum…) Basically, prepare for a life of Hello Kitty Hell.

hello kitty engagement ring

The fact that the evil feline has an engagement ring to not only lead, but encourage people to these fiery depths that not even the most heinous of people deserve pretty much sums up what Hello Kitty is all about — pure and long lasting torture…

Sent in by Xenaspanky

This entry was posted in Wedding and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Engagement Ring

1. Teresa says:

I want one!

2. Raardvarks says:

Who’s that peeking over the side of the cubic zirconia? It’s Hello Kitty, here to ruin your engagement!

3. kitteh!! says:

@Raardvarks – I was thinking that was a hunk of cubic zirconium and not a real diamond too! So now you know folks; HK wants you to think that her stuff is worth 2 orders of magnitude more than it actually is worth.

4. Magma says:

I like Hello kitty but this ring is to much even for me
    And I really hate diamonds.

5. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

I love HK and all, but this ring is a no go on every level. Not only is this ring straight up ugly and tacky, but it looks super cheap too! Another epic fail by Sanrio, but I’m sure SOMEONE will be happy to own this. To each his own…

6. Marozia says:

It’s awful!

7. Kitty says:

This would be cute as a promise ring for a little girl. But I agree, huge red flag for the guy if his lady wants this, plus the cut of the stone doesn’t work with the design :)

8. Acton says:

One may say Hello Kitty is out a place I think it needs to be less prominent and can be a safety hazard is the wearer accidentally scratches somebody with it. except when the Hello Kitty fans slaps Mr hello Kitty Hell cutting his face and add physical scars to his emotional scars for defying the cute one.
    Better wold be hello kitty engraved into the ring.

9. blahhhahahaha says:

ewwww its like a wart attached to an otherwise pretty ring

10. blahhhahahaha says:

they shouldve made it all out tacky, heart shaped pink stone with glitter on top with a rhinestone hello kitty

11. Jodie says:

Let me guess. Your wife thinks you should have gotten her THIS engagement ring, not the one she did get. Because of course, Hello Kitty is absolutely the best.

Lol, this ring and HK are disturbing.

12. Mia says:

I do love Hello Kitty, but this ring is awful. It looks so tacky.

13. ohsogirly says:

hehe for a major *major* hello kitty fan!

14. Alex says:

It seems like such a waste of a diamond, i dont know who would ever waste there money on this other than a billionaire buying it for his 7 year old daughter.

15. Beth says:

Where can I get this ? Omg I want !!!!

16. saragun says:

I kind of hated the kitty, I never saw what was the big deal. When I was in 7th grade she was popular and my cousin obsessed. All that was about the feline were horribly expensive. The wedding an engament ring are ridiculous. My advice to men who buy this things to get engaged and married is dont. I f you pop the question to me a hello kitty as engament ring the answer would me no, so don’t battle with the wedding ring.

17. David James says:

There are many companies out there who are banking on these specialized luxury goods for the special occasion, which of course at the same time increases the chances of our other halves requesting for that special ring that might make us squirm in our seats.

18. Charityanne says:

Wow I love Hello Kitty but this ring is horrid

19. Irene says:

where do you get this ring and whats the price on it ?

20. Jenny Ray says:

How much is this ring?

21. Cheyann says:

I would want one of these if my man asked to marry me, it’s adorable, but I wouldn’t completely OBSESS over having a whole wedding or house filled with HK stuff!
    The most ive ever gotten into HK besides this is wearing a necklace and a beanie. Lol.

22. Aliastarr says:

I would not torture my husband with a hello kitty wedding but I would rock the hell out of that ring. Faithfully & proudly at that. Seriously, WHERE can I buy it?

23. Dana says:

This is the ugliest ring I have ever seen. Garbage!

24. nai says:

it?s cute for costume jewelry, but perhaps not for a wedding ring :)

25. kristy nguyen says:

where can i get this ring and whats the price?

26. I would sooner marry Hello Kitty than some stubble chinned all alike jeans wearing modern “man”. She is super cute an icon and has lots of fabulous looks for every occasion. Who cares about the wedding, bring on the kitty!

27. justin maestas says:

My girlfriend is so into hello kitty she would love this ring please send me the info on getting this ring plz my names justin