Hello Kitty Car Exhaust Pipe

It had to happen (I was just praying that it happened after I had already died). My wife finally found and purchased a Hello Kitty exhaust pipe for our car in her attempt to Hello Kittify all our transportation:

Hello Kitty car exhaust pipe

Hello Kitty exhaust pipe

Way too many people have sent me in this photo

Hello Kitty exhaust pipe

(don’t you all have better things to do than to try and make my life more Hello Kitty Hellish?) and for awhile I managed to convince my wife that it was another photoshop job, but as usual, she finally managed to track the real thing down. A typical day in Hello Kitty Hell…

Update: Unfortunately, it seems the evil feline has decided to expand this line:

Sent in by anonymous

This entry was posted in Vehicle. Bookmark the permalink.

77 Responses to Hello Kitty Car Exhaust Pipe

1. Joanne WS says:

I went through a phase where I loved Hello Kitty, started in the Sanrio store in Vegas, continued in the Bluewater complex in South England…. exploded like mad when I was Hong Kong and was of course EVERYWHERE….. (do not, repeat NOT take your wife to HK. EVER.) but has gone a lot since it became more widely available here in England….

Even I though have to say that something for the exhaust pipe is pretty sad…. :-/

Cute. Slightly cool on the whole “hey it’s different” scale. But sad. (not in the boohoo sense but in the english slang sense!!)

Some of the comments on here though really made me smile…. especially the “where can i get this” repeated a bajillion times after you had already said no.

A hint for some who are still confused though…..

eBay

:-P

2. bb ktty says:

man iv looked forever for my girlfriend and i cant find a price

how much this be

3. Jen says:

I also have this HK tip ;) and an oil cap…..

It keeps my boyfriend out of the kitty kar haha!

4. Francieli says:

Hello .. I belong of Londrina, PR-Brasil.
    and would he like knowing how I do to buy?!?!
    how much costs?!?!
    I cannot read nor to write in English.
    can anybody say to me?!?!
    I do not know if I wrote right!

5. Sharon says:

These Sanrio people have no shame. None. None whatsoever.

6. Sanrio_Girl says:

I’ve seen a couple different vversions on ebay! LOL! I really want one, even though I don’t have a car because I’m a ‘kid’ (Just need my permit!) But I still collect sanrio car stuff. Anyway just look on EBAY all you guys who want one, but they never look like that picure that’s all over the net, and every time they sell one, it looks a little diffrent then the last, but they are all kawaii if you ask me! EBAY!!!!

7. kari says:

exhaust pipes are one ebay. $79 with shipping. If you hello kitty freaks would spend 10 minutes googeling the pipes instead of complaining about this blog you could have got them while they were cheaper.

8. Kayleigh says:

I sooo want to know how much this is i am HelloKitty mad (like totally insane Hah!) please please tell me (: (: (:

9. Kayleigh says:

Oooooh i have just realised it is above my comment scrap that

10. Pingback: Hello Kitty Christmas Buying Guide - Hello Kitty Hell

11. Patricia says:

I´m interested in this exhaust pipe. Where can I bought it,please?
    Thanks

12. kamaryeah says:

really would like to have one~ *sigh*

13. kate says:

Is there any way I would be able to purchase one of these online? Please get back to me.

14. sod says:

sadly to say these are custom makes they dont make them in japan as far as i can find!

15. jACKIE says:

Hey were u get that i need one and how much was it

16. Jen says:

You can find them on eBay for $80-$100. They come out of Thailand. If there aren’t any up for auction keep checking they come and go.

17. nekeia says:

how can i get this? I need this!

18. ME MARILYN says:

I’m going to get one for my 1973 ‘cuda.

19. lyrickell says:

Dear hubby of Hello Kitty Fanatic…..

I think you are really missing out on making a lot of money by not selling all the crazy crap your wife finds sources for. I have been fallowing you now for almost a year and people are always trying to get you to sell this crap to them. You can still hate the evil feline- have your wife start a hello kitty selling business and rake in the feline moola$$$…
    It would at least take the bite out of all this sugary sweetness – dont ya think…..
    Just lookin out for ya!
    Kell

20. Marga says:

I have to ask i reaalllly want this produckt. where can i buy it? I’m from Holland the Netherlands. Is it posible to bey this item?

21. spec racing says:

i want buy hello kitty exhaust, where i can buy?

22. naomi says:

do you think one of these fits a Honda fit?

23. naomi says:

jkidding it does(:

24. kshon says:

looking for a hello kitty cover for the jeep but no luck. Any help?

25. kshon says:

Sorry, not a car cover but a cover for the spare tire

26. elliott says: