Hello Kitty Wedding Cake

What is it about Hello Kitty fanatics and weddings? There is something about the two together that bring out the worst in a Hello Kitty fanatic as can be plainly seen in any type of Hello Kitty wedding. This is one area that still brings fear to the forefront since we didn’t have a Hello Kitty wedding and my wife feels that she somehow missed something by not (thankfully, we got married long before the Hello Kitty fanaticism began) having one. But that yearning on my wife’s side to have a Hello Kitty anniversary wedding keeps popping up every time something like a Hello Kitty wedding cake ends up in my email box:

Hello Kitty wedding cake

There is nothing that says doom and terror more for a groom than having to cut and serve your guests something like that on your wedding day. I have no doubt upon seeing that cake that there is another man that has every right to be a guest writer on this blog and he deserves to have the pity of men worldwide for the torture he is suffering.

Of course, my wife thinks it’s “absolutely adorable” and I distinctly heard the words “we should get one like that when we have our anniversary we…” at which point I slammed the door on my hand and screamed in pain because I calculated it would be infinitely less painful to do that than hearing the rest of the sentence. Unfortunately, it was probably only a temporary solution to the problem so I have a feeling that my extremities are going to be quite black and blue this coming week which seems to be a minor price to pay considering the alternative when living in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Mitzi who should only be able to eat that for the rest of her life for contemplating even for a second that it was a good idea to send me this photo…

This entry was posted in Wedding and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Hello Kitty Wedding Cake

1. AEther says:

The cake is a cool concept. It looks a little lopsided to me. It looks like Dear Daniel is leaning strangely.

2. Lex says:

Oh grow up, people! That cake is awful and not fitting for a wedding. I like HK, but I only buy it for my 7yo daughter. I hate when adults ‘do’ kid’s stuff…like wear Tazmanian Devil T-shirts and Mickey Mouse socks. Geez.

3. Hkpepper says:

why do you hate it when grown up people do kids stuff? don’t you find it cute when sometimes you still find the child in you? sometimes it’s also fun when things aren’t serious. it does not always have to be mature and heavy…look at the brighter and lighter side of life…

4. lindsay :) says:

i love hello kitty, and i am obsessed.
    but having a hello kitty wedding cake is just ridiculous.
    HELLO; it is suppose to be the best day of your life, and cutting through a slab of hk isnt very romantic.

haha.

5. HKPepper says:

depends on your choice lindsay…if you don’t find it romantic, then ok fine, your call…but if one likes it, then GO! do it!

6. Clarie says:

Now, subtracting Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel from the cake, I like the concept of it. Infact I’d love to have a cake like that. (Tea cup style) for a birthday or somethin’. Doubt my boyfriend would like a teacup wedding cake anyway…

I wouldn’t either actually…

7. alva says:

Ohhh dear daniel & hello kitty, they look cute togther, you know hello kitty also has a sister named mimmy

8. DeEsKiI says:

Ummmm yea who’s wedding is it suppose to b again?? Da kats or normal human ppl??

9. Patty says:

Patty would we be able to do something like this with flames on the cake?

Thanks,
    Robin

10. cate says:

OH SO CUTE!
    i have to admit that i actually like this cake. but for a wedding, thats just screwed up.

11. adile says:

I LOVE HELLO KITTY TIS SOOOOO CUTE

12. Reponse to k says:

My first time comment here, only because some people are just plain retarded. I’m not a hello kitty fan but i am a die-hard food fan and I must retort.

That’s realy ugly! I bet it tastes nasty too.
    >>Your biased rant without any evidence will not furthur support your petty opinion.

I guess scince the hk jeasus tat she can now walk, well stand, on water too. I would not eat this, even if it were free at someone’s wedding, it looks iky.

>>Not that youll even be invited to any wedding, with a personality like yours. And no, you’re wrong if you think HK fans made HK stand on water just to imitate Jesus. For all you know it could be based on something as obscure as Chris angel.

Tell me HKH what kind of cake is it, I bet it’s carrot cake, I hate carrot cake.

>>Ha that’s like saying the people will make it carrot cake just because you hate carrot cake. What a ridiculous preteen whiny brat.

13. ashley says:

OMG!!! THIS IS SO CUTE!!!:} I WOULD WANT THIS FOR MY WEDDING

14. pers says:

qt cake tbh

15. Emma Alexis says:

omq! i love this so much im goinq to qet a cake just like this (: my quinceanera cake even had hk on it<3

16. Rae Rae Clarke says:

Very Cute!

17. april says:

this is such a beautiful beautiful cake, it brings the feeling of joy just looking at it. so carefully decorated. weddings are always so much fun. the bride so beautiful. the groom so handsome. the day so fantastic. the gathering of friends and family.
    what a wonderful cake, very unusual. so pretty. this kind of cake could be kept for the family members only to eat, after the reception, only, and be put on display, along with the fancy wine glasses etc.
    life is so beautiful, and a beautiful cake, like this one, is just part of a way a person can bring joy to the beautiful celebration..a lovely creative touch.
    the main feature is always the beautiful couple.
    everyone in this family loves hello kitty..and castles…and romance. good health to all of you….

18. pepperoni says:

hi april! thanks so much for the kind words…those are the words the world needs now…love love love….

19. Zoe says: