Hello Kitty Doctor’s Office

I already have plenty of Hello Kitty nightmares to keep me occupied at night, so there is definitely no need for another one like the Hello Kitty doctor’s office:

Hello Kitty Doctors Office

While this doctor office lab is only an exhibition in Hong Kong, I have no doubt that Sanrio is already working on making this become a reality. Considering that the evil feline already has a Hello Kitty hospital, a dedicated Hello Kitty maternity ward and Hello Kitty hospital equipment, this really isn’t that far of a stretch for her to move into the doctor’s office? When they exist, I have no doubt that my wife will be taking me there for every little bump and scrape just to make my Hello Kitty Hell that much more hellish…

Sent in by saikori (and far too many others) who should have to have all their medical treatment done in this room as punishment for ever thinking that sending this to me could be a good idea…

This entry was posted in Health, Strange and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Hello Kitty Doctor’s Office

1. Cierra says:

WTF?!?! I don’t understand how this would in any way help the patient. In fact, if I were there, I’d probably feel even more sick than I already was.

2. Jay. says:

That is highly disturbing… >.<

3. Sharon says:

There’s a Star Trek themed dentist’s office in Orlando Florida and while I’m certainly no Trekkie (or Trekker if you prefer) I can see that.

This… Pediatrics ONLY.

4. acton says:

Is this part of the recent Kitty Labs exhibit recently in Hong Kong?

Mr HKH may you be strapped down on the Hello Kitty examination table to receive Hello Kitty shock treatment for your war against the cute one.

It looks a little too stark foo a Hello Kitty Room.

5. Kitty says:

Jesus wept. That is all.

6. allie says:

damn.

I got nothing.

7. Lynn says:

Oh, that is too bizzare !
    Looks like Halloween to me…

8. Valencia says:

Perhaps it would help to focus on Hello Kitty’s fractured rib and maybe imagine that you broke it with a swift kick?

Okay, this is way too scary.

10. danigirl says:

there are no words

11. Kitty says:

@ Valencia: nice Very nice. Now upgrade it to a fractured neck and we’re getting somewhere.

12. Friedrich says:

This makes PERFECT sense, as it will be a BIG moneymaker for doctors, just think HEALTHY patients suddenly struck with Nausea, Vomiting, headaches, and all sorts of other ailments that this atmosphere promotes, all of which can be treated bu DR Quack for a reasonable fee……
    The most important rule in doctoring is that the patient has to be sick, before you can treat him, this does an ADMIRABLE job of that

13. Indiana says:

@Danigirl,

Agreed.

14. Janni says:

ITS SKULL
    IT IS HORRIFYING D:
    Thanks for the nightmares, mr. blog-writer. Thanks a lot. >:[
    *stomps off to find a priest to bless her room and spray it with kitty-b-gone spray… and put out rat poison*

15. Melissa says:

That’s a little freaky to me…even loving HK, I don’t think I would like that. In fact, all the people who dislike HK should like it – it’s almost a gallery of HK death!

However, if they made it more HK-like (cute, pretty, pink, etc – and less death-like) it could help patients – especially in the pediatric field. I’m a nurse and I’ve been in some very high-end pediatrics offices and many of them are decked out like this one – but instead of HK-death, it’s usually Winnie the Pooh or trains or fruit – something a long those lines. The concept is great but the portrayal is not. I think my 2 yr old would be scared to death and she’d probably cry over “dead hewwo kitty”.

16. Mandarin Kitten says:

I would jump out and run from that clinic even with my broken leg.

17. Mandarin Kitten says:

How would you like to die in THAT?

18. Pingback: Hello Kitty Wheelchair - Hello Kitty Hell