Zooey Deschanel Hello Kitty

While it’s certainly true that Hello Kitty finds a variety of ways to make my life hell on a daily basis, most of the time I can take it. Then there are the days when the evil feline devastates me.

I have always had a secret celebrity crush on Zooey Deschanel. Since I had never seen a photograph of her wearing the evil feline like so many other celebrities, I’d come to assume that she was one of the sane ones out there.

zooey deschanel loves Hello Kitty

So you can imagine the devastation I felt when I discovered that not only did Zooey Deschanel have this monstrosity (3rd photo down) of a Hello Kitty sewing machine, she was actually quite proud of it:

The Hello Kitty janome sewing machine that Zooey Deschanel owns

As she unfortunately states: I have a HELLO KITTY Janome sewing machine. It’s awesome. I want to believe that this is nothing more than a passing delusion and that she will come to her senses, but we all know that once Hello Kitty gets her claws into you, it’s more difficult to free yourself than from a Hello Kitty cocaine habit. Just when you think that the depths of Hello Kitty Hell can go no further, she provides yet another step that she forces you down…

Sent in by Amy

This entry was posted in Appliances, Celebrities, Gadgets and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Zooey Deschanel Hello Kitty

1. jonathan says:

sorry but she can do waterver she wants, she’s perfect

2. Acton says:

She looks hot, hotter in Hello Kitty items ;)

3. Eileen says:

LOL made my morning.

4. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

I know there are several HK sewing machines out there, but this particular one is suppose to be the best one of the bunch and it’s not too terribly expensive either, around $100US or so. It’s cool that Zooey is proud of owning a HK sewing machine. It just goes to show that ANYONE can be a HK fan!

5. Enecko says:

HEY! I have that sewing machine! It was given to me about 2 years ago. And it does work awesomely! In any case, whatever, whatever, she can do what she wants.

6. Angel says:

Ii Dont See Nothiinngg Helloo Kiittyy Bout Thiis Soo Whhaat AreYouu Talking Boutt

7. HelloKitty says:

It is funny how you hate hello kitty so much that you wont like your favorite celebrity anymore. accept it hello kitty is awesome!

8. youresoannoying says:

I have absolutely no idea why you waste your time with this website. Get a job and do something. I don’t even understand why hello kitty upsets you so much. How about you invest your time in a child abuse awareness website? Or you know, something that actually matters and would possibly serve some purpose. You’re an idiot with too much time on your hands and I don’t even know how you have a wife.

• AJ says:

Lighten up “youresoannoying”. It’s light humor, not hurting anyone, and makes many laugh. Why waste — your — time looking at this site? Why not go somewhere else where you can relate to the humor and have a laugh yourself? :)

9. Nancy says:

Stumbled on your website. Very entertaining!