Hello Kitty Assault Rifle

Note: Sanrio legal counsel has contacted me because they realize that their fans are not bright enough to know what is an official Sanrio product and what is not. They didn’t feel that this would be a problem until the fans started contacting them directly, and they soon realized how painful it was to actually have to converse with a fanatic, and not even they had the patience to actually do this. As a result, they sent out a notice to me begging for me to take down my posts about guns that had the evil feline on them just so they didn’t have to ever correspond with the fanatics again. When I explained that they brought it on themselves, they pleaded that I spare them the torture that they inflict on me on a daily basis and asked me to post the following, Since I actually have a conscience, here is what they have to say:

Sanrio® has informed us that Sanrio is not involved in the manufacture or sale of Hello Kitty guns or weapons, and does not allow Hello Kitty® to be used to market guns or weapons. The items shown in this post are either digitally fabricated images or were custom-decorated without Sanrio’s permission. Sanrio alleges that creating false digitized images of Hello Kitty guns or weapons, or custom-decorating a real gun or weapon with Hello Kitty art, infringes Sanrio’s copyrights and trademarks, and may violate criminal laws.

And onto the original post…

Yes, we already know that Hello Kitty has a things for guns including AK47s and Armoured Personnel Carriers so it’s really no surprise that she would come out with another assault rifle:

Hello Kitty assault rifle

On the surface, a Hello Kitty gun just seems wrong (but then again, anything Hello Kitty could fit that description). But with a little more thought, one could argue there is something quite appropriate about the character that is all about “love and sweetness” displaying her true colors and what she is really all about (death and misery for all those Hello Kitty fanatics that needed a hint). I guess in the end, it really doesn’t matter because either way, it’s still misery in Hello Kitty Hell..

Sent in by far too many people who obviously have way too much time on their hands if they could ever even think that sending me this photo was a good use of their time…

This entry was posted in Guns, Sports, Strange and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Hello Kitty Assault Rifle

1. Misawa says:

Awwww….
    This is perfect. Just what Hello kitty means for us to do!

With this all of us fanatics can force.. I mean help everyone know who and what Hello Kitty stands for! We shall use this gun to spread Hello Kitty’s love throughout the world with the bullets of sweetness :3

Yes Queen Hello Kitty will be pleased with our work to make.. I mean persuade with force.. everyone to join her army.. I mean minons.. er… followers of light!

xD Haha haha ok enough kidding..

Thats scary to think .. Papa Buy me Hello kitty.. Ok sweety what is it.. a GUN!

2. phinky says:

It’s a carbine rifle. They are known as M-4 carbine in the Army.

3. redlegphi says:

I’m curious. Does your wife also find this to be “the cutest thing ever!”?

4. redlegphi says:

Ah, I see you have already answered that question on the HK AK-47 post. My apologies.

5. Tori says:

Totally going on my christmas list now.

6. shadowdragon says:

HEY DARLENE!

Is THIS how Hello Kitty spreads love and caring through the world???

7. brien says:

Well, the Hello Kitty AK-47 was obviously ‘shopped, and explicitly a joke.

This one looks more real. I’d like more info, if anyone has it.

8. k says:

It’s cutie, if I ever had to get a gun, god forbid, I’d get a hello kitty one.

9. MauserGirl says:

I think that’s funny.

Personally, I would not be caught dead at the range with a pink rifle, Hello Kitty or no Hello Kitty. But these days, you can get your rifles in almost any color known to man if you want to spend the extra money for it. Decorate with Hello Kitty stickers as seen here and voila … your very own Hello Kitty rifle.

Technically, this isn’t even really a Hello Kitty rifle. It’s a pink rifle with Hello Kitty stickers on it.

10. When they outlaw Hello Kitty guns, only outlaws will have Hello Kitty guns!

11. Georg says:

There are times when I’d love one to spread a little “holiday cheer.” Hello Kitty would approve.

12. Eize says:

Nothing says “Seasons Greetings” from Hello Kitty and mailmen than an AK-47. XD

13. Shay says:

So, does anyone know if this one is real?

14. brien says:

I’ve been poking around a bit and have discovered that this firearm is absolutely feasible. Many manufacturers make pink AR-15 parts. Add a couple Hello Kitty stickers, and there ya go.

15. Moriyah says:

It’s the perfect accoutrement for the hard a$$ women in the ghettos… you can still be girlie while killing a b****h!

O_o

Yeah. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Now I want to know if Darlene thinks this is a positive way to spread Hello (satan) Kitty love.

16. hope says:

OH MY GOD> i need this rifle.

i already have a pink m4, but it isn’t hello kitty.

my boyfriend is planning on building a hello kitty AR-15 for me, and this would save him the trouble. i must find out where it is!!!

i love guns almost as much as i love hello kitty

17. Wendyscat says:

‘i love guns almost as much as i love hello kitty’ – from ‘hope’
    There IS something wrong with that picture.

?! arghh!!!

Maybe if you and your assailant had these you’d be stopped in your weapon-wielding tracks and, uh, laugh?

18. k says:

Seems Darlene is still missing in action, maby she realy can’t defend this one.

19. Kari Rose says:

“”Seems Darlene is still missing in action, maby she realy can’t defend this one.””

Omgosh! Whether you choose to believe it, Darlene DOES have a life you know :/

I’m sorry, but the fact you’ve even acknoledged the fact she hadn’t posted here proves your a tad obsessed.

MAAAAAAAN, some people spend too much time on this website.

20. Dustin says:

At the very least, the image of a gang rumble going down in which these guns would be used is incredibly laughable. Now we just need more violent Hello Kitty products to sway the parental masses into believing that Hello Kitty is no longer a good influence, but rather worthy of bannishment from the TV.

Knives, swords, throwing stars, axes, clubs. Surely a sacrifice of awesome weapon style for the sake of ridding the world of hello kitty would be worth it.

21. Meredith says:

Hope: It’s easy, buy some stickers. This is just a pink rifle with stickers on it, you can see if you click to view it full-size.

And also, this post reminded me of the SNL episode where sweet little Natalie Portman does a gangsta rap about doing drugs at Harvard.

22. k says:

Kari Rose – you’re commenting about my “ubsessivness” and you have done so before. So who is the ubsessive one me or YOU! And yes I am ubsessive about hk she’s adorable and this blog is hilarious. Please do me a favor and quit acting as if you know everything.

23. k says:

Oh and Kari my ubsessions are my business not yours I’d appreciate it if you’d keep your nose out.

24. Wendy says:

This is really disturbing to use something that’s really meant for children on an AK47.

25. David says:

I also built a pink Hello Kitty AR-15 for my wife this Christmas. You can see it on my blog here: http://blog.riflegear.com/archive/2007/12/26/hello-kitty-ar-15—evil-black-rifle-meets-cute-and.aspx

26. Eric says:

Anyone know how much this piece is, My S.O. thinks maybe $500.00? Is he right? Were just surfing the net together and cant seem to agree on this. Anyone else surf with their other?

Thanks,
    The Big E & Dan the Big D

27. barfo rama says:

Die Barney! Die Die Die!

28. tay tay says:

omg,thats my worse dream,i HATE HK shes crazy more crazy than dora, that just stupid kids think its cute im young and thats just really stupid omg what a ho.shes more nuts than baney that purple dino.

29. Qamara says:

OMG thats the coolest thing i have ever seen

30. Pingback: Hello Kitty Shotgun - Hello Kitty Hell

31. Matthew says:

wow this is the fun niest thing i’ve ever seen lol….but i’d never get that gun..unless instead of kitty it had funny bunny sticker……..lmao…i’d be getting in insults, juokes, and cute but abuse and sarcastic bunnies all at once…haha

if they come out with a red one that says eat my shorts on it…let me know

32. tamara says:

How can I buy that and what’s the price? Please get back at me asap. Thank you!

33. IHateHelloKitty says:

Oh my god why don’t we put Hello Kitty out of it’s misery with one of those things?

34. Kels says:

Beautiful.

35. VannaCuppycake says:

:DD
    i want that s#!%!!
    its gorgeous!!

36. Sumerian says:

Damn that gun is sexy! It seems to be a .308 conversion of the standard Armalite 15 platform. If it fired the .223 round used in the Armalite series rifles then it would have the STANAG magazine. The fact that the magazine is straight suggests it is either a non-STANAG .223 magazine (which would be moronic) or it uses a heavier round.

37. Karin T says:

I said it with the guns: I like weapons and I like Hello Kitty.

38. Pingback: Hello Kitty Camper - Hello Kitty Hell

39. Scythe says:

looks like an SR-25 low cap mag

40. sj224 says:

Yeah, everyone should go out and buy this, because what spreads peace and kindness like a few hundred bullets in your head?

41. lezette says:

HOW DO I BUY ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!

42. dez says:

Is this Mark 12 Mod 1 SPR? cmiiw

43. Claudio says:

I could use it in a softair competition, but I think that I’ll probably die by friendly fire than enemy’s….

44. J says: