Hello Kitty Afro Samurai Tattoo

I don’t know which is more disturbing — that Hello Kitty tattoos actually exist or that they continue to mix and match the evil feline with other themes that make you simply say, “WTF?” That is about all that can be said for the Hello Kitty Afro Samurai Tattoo:

Hello Kitty Afro Samurai tattoo

It disturbs me that Hello Kitty is not satisfied with her cutesy image and now wants to also be seen as “tough” — but I guess that is typical in her quest to Hello Kittify every possible inch of human culture and make it her own. While I guess it does bring about a truer image of Hello Kitty that everyone but the Hello Kitty fanatics see, it scares me that at some point in the future when I go to bed with my wife, this is going to be the image that is staring back at me which would definitely increase the heat in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Brian (who has also created the Hello Kitty Vampire tattoo, the Hello Kitty Jesus Tattoo and the Hello Kitty Darth Vader tattoo — which has confirmed my commitment to never take my wife to Youngstown, Ohio because I would be deftly afraid of what kind of Hello Kitty tattoo she would return with) who deserves to have these tattoos inked on himself for thinking for even a moment that sending me any of them could ever be a good idea…

This entry was posted in Strange, Tattoo and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Hello Kitty Afro Samurai Tattoo

1. Mhkitty says:

Uh…. Okay…..

2. Mhkitty says:

It’s like Hello Kitty meets the Hulk!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Brian: You Rock- it’s just a little disturbing :)
    It could almost be Dear Daniel!

3. Puppy says:

it barely looks like hk anymore!
    besides it having whiskers and nose like it i wouldn’t have recognized it as hk

4. Helene says:

This one isn’t one of my favourites, but I suppose there’s a story behind it…

Brian: I totally agree with MHK, you rock! I’m especially impressed by the spiderman-skin-rip tattoo shown on your page. It’s far beyond amazing!

5. andophiroxia says:

I love this tattoo. Afro Samurai is rad too. I just like it cuz it’s so ridiculously violent.

6. Puppy says:

@Brian: I agree with Helene about the spiderman tattoo XD it’s really cool!!

7. Brian says:

lol, Thanks for the comments.

Yeah, I drew it originally with the bow on hk head but it just didn’t look right. as for the story its from a cartoon called Afro Samurai that ran on Spike for a while.

8. Mhkitty says:

Yeah a bow prob wouldn’t have looked right, it would been Crossdressing Afro Samurai ;)
    Keep up the awesome work!
    Go Buckeyes!

9. I have to admit this one doesn’t work because it doesn’t even resemble HK.

I guess that’s a plus!

10. Kelly says:

Hmm…doesn’t really look like HK at all…oh well.

This is more Afro-ken than HK

11. Jesse says:

Brian’s my new hero.

12. mhkitty says:

Ok, I’m posting again….
    It kinda looks like Dirty Harry with the cig hanging out of the mouth!

13. Ashley says:

egh who would want something that repulsive on their body unless it was like punishment or something
    and look still no darlene im starting to believe she did od on that “pepto” woot

14. Antinous says:

Is there some kind of cult kidnapping people and testing new HK tattoos on them? Is Darlene behind this? Are these tattoos an ‘enhanced interrogation technique’ like waterboarding? What the hell is happening to this planet?????

15. Clay says:

What? No Darlene for a while! Is the Nightmare finally over!?!?

16. m says:

All these nutty Kitty fans sitting around with nothing to do are trying to raise Kitty awareness by trying to prove she’s cool through combining her with other, less girly or more widely accepted things in pop culture. My fear is this won’t be over for years until HK has been combined with everything possible and duplicated 50x over. It’s a scary future ahead.
    If HK & (illogical) fans ruled the world we would be the resistance and you would be our newsletter. Ftw.

17. Eize says:

Don’t pop that champagne open yet, Clay. She’s still typing out her winningest comment and sending it to the headcase for approval.

18. bear_1 says:

I think the fact that it doesn’t quite look like HK may be a GOOD thing.

19. Kitteh!! says:

Zen moment – Who tattooos the tattooist?

I agree; this really doesn’t look much like HK.

20. mhkitty says:

Hiya!!!!!!!
    Karate CHOP!!

21. mhkitty says:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkk!!!! OMG, this person got it on her Butt!!!!
    LAMO!!!

22. J says:

lol! i think that these tattoos he does are really funny and well drawn, but that’s definitely not the way i’d want HK tattooed on my body (if i ever let my obsession get that far). i’d want her to look cute! but to each their own.

i really can’t wait to see what other HK tattoos he comes up with!

23. mhkitty says:

Brian, will you tat my bum?
    ;)

24. Brian says:

lol, only if you’re getting hello kitty’s head the whole size of your cheek.

25. mhkitty says:

That may take a bottle of Tequila, or two :)

26. Rectum_rash says:

i know this is hello kitty but i think it looks pretty damn sweet

27. stephany says:

hello kitty is really evil!!!
    hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!hello kitty is EVIL!!!

28. stephany says:

HELLO KITTY IS EVIL!!!!!!!
    BUT DAM GOOD!!!!

29. Pingback: Hello Kitty Ankle Tattoo - Hello Kitty Hell

30. Pingback: Hello Kitty Shotaro Kaneda Tattoo Akira Manga Anime - Hello Kitty Hell

31. brit says:

lmaooo okay..

32. Rei says:

OMG…. That si so freaky…
    But the art is well done… But still… *shudders* freaky freaky freaky!

33. nalia says: